Lead Theatre Nurse/ODP – Anaesthetics
Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 37000.0 - 37000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 Apr 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£37,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with anaesthetics and recovery experience is required to work as Lead Theatre Practitioner in the Operating Theatre Department within a private hospital on the outskirts of Bromley.
What the hospital is offering for this Lead Theatre Nurse/ODP role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on day shifts, working a flexible shift pattern
• A competitive annual salary of £37,000 plus enhancements
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
Applicants for this Lead Theatre Nurse/ODP role should be/have:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Proven experience in anaesthetics and recovery settings in a leadership role
• Experience in general surgery, gynae and orthopaedic experience is advantageous
• Approved and recognised anaesthetic course and Mentorship qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Up to £48,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Orthopaedic Experience Essential | Great Benefits A leading North London hospital requires ...