Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 25240 - 34512 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Apr 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN or RCN ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Mental Health Hospital located in Keighley, West Yorkshire, for adults with complex mental health issues, including a specialist dementia service. The Hospital is proud of their good recent CQC rating. The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
* Location: Keighley, West Yorkshire
* Salary: £25,240 - £34,500 per annum ( up to £17.60 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
* Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
* Shifts : Options of Days only (7.35am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.35pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This Hospital provides a safe environment for men and women with complex mental health issues as well as those needing support from their specialist nine bedded dementia service. The hospital is split across three wards:
* 18 bed Male Rehabilitation Service
* 16 bed Female Rehabilitation Service
* 9 bed Male Specialist Dementia Service (staff:patient ratio on this ward is 4 staff to 9 patients)
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
Shifts: The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ), the Mental Health Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The hospital offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role - for example, one of the ward managers is currently doing a masters in advanced clinical practice funded by the hospital.
* A thorough 2 week induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Long service award
* Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
* Enhanced support with Return to Practice
* A variety of flexible working options
* Free on-site parking
* Free meals on shift
* Enhanced maternity pay
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Regular breakfast mornings
* Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
* A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSalford, Greater Manchester, England
PIP Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist Manchester Salary £35,000 moving u...
£ 37455.6 - 37455.6 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
A Unit Manager role has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, to Lead a Mental Health Unit wit...