Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
- £ 31700 - 42300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Apr 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Registered Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN (Registered Adult Nurse), RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) or RNLD (Registered Learning disability Nurse) to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Malvern, Worcestershire. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low nurse turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on nurse development and training. They also have a buddy system where nurses will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
* Location : Malvern, Worcestershire
* Care Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for older adults. They also cater for younger adults who are Physically Disabled.
* Salary : £18.50 per hour ( £31,700 - £42,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts : Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Palliative Care, Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Challenging Behaviour, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Employee Benefits include:
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A buddy system for new starters for extra support
* A high number of qualified nurses on shift
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* CPD top up
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus