Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.45 - 18.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 Apr 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£18.45 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 36 hours per week available | Days or Nights | Good CQC Rating | Great staff benefits
A large, private elderly and dementia nursing home in Farnborough currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
• 36 hours per week available
• Days or Nights available
• A fantastic rate of pay offered at £18.45 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Opportunities for training and development
• Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Excellent career development including formal clinical training
• Free parking
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.