Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.29 - 24.43 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Apr 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£16.29 p/h + Enhancements/Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification is required a 60+ bedded elderly and dementia care home in Worthing.
The home is owned and operated by not for profit organisation providing first class residential and nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts are available to work day shifts
• A starting salary of £16.29 per hour which increases to £24.43 with unsocial hours enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with a strong management team in place
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.