St Austell, Cornwall, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Apr 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breads – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Small Elderly Nursing Home | Accommodation Available | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A very small private nursing home in St Austell is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their clinical team on nights, with full or part-time hours available.
What the Night Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota, with full or part time hours available
• Competitive pay rates of up to £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A thorough induction plus training and development opportunities
• The home can offer some staff accommodation
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Due to the small size of the home, you may be required to work as Nurse in Charge.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident working from your own initiative and able to work as Nurse in Charge if required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.