Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 30,000 - 33,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Apr 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking, development scheme and more!
Full-time and part-time hours available
The Theatre Practitioners that we represent share with us that effective teamwork is crucial to the successful running of operating theatres. With a close-knit team committed to delivery outstanding patient care you can be confident that this premium hospital puts patient safety first.
Maybe you want to work for a hospital that is in demand and has recently invested by opening a brand new 5th operating theatre. Perhaps you want to work for an employer committed to employee development where attainment of courses such as ILS, ALS are encouraged and fully funded.
3 great things about our client;
• A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
• With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
• They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We have a great culture – it’s fun and we enjoy what we do. We support each other and celebrate success. It’s no wonder we only need to recruit for growth.”
What you will do as an Anaesthetic Practitioner;
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
• As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
• You must possess experience within Anaesthetics and will be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
• This private hospital is going through a continuous period of growth and they have recently built and opened a brand-new laminar flow theatre.
• You will be joining a tight-knit, well-equipped team that achieved a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
• You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively to find our more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing.