Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 30,000 - 33,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Apr 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000, generous pension, private healthcare, life assurance, free parking, development scheme and more!
Full-time and part-time hours available
The Scrub Practitioners that we represent state that they have increased job satisfaction when they work within state-of-the-art facilities. As a result of continued growth this leading premium hospital have significantly invested in their facilities by opening a brand new 5th operating theatre.
Maybe you want to be part of a growing team that enjoy the challenge of busy but well-managed theatres. Perhaps the opportunity to attain Surgical First Assistant with an employer that encourages self-development appeals to you.
3 great things about our client;
• A premium private healthcare group, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
• With a reputation for providing excellent patient care and great management teams in place they are committed to improving and evolving their business.
• They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated, “We have a great culture – it’s fun and enjoy what we do. We support each other and celebrate success. It’s no wonder we only need to recruit for growth.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner;
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve best outcomes.
• As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
• You must possess experience within Scrub and will be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other leaders in your industry want to work at this hospital;
• This private hospital is going through a continuous period of growth and they have recently built and opened a brand-new laminar flow theatre.
• You will be joining a tight-knit, well-equipped team that achieved a ‘Good’ CQC rating.
• You will gain access to a great training and development program, enjoy rewarding benefits and be part of a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or alternatively to find our more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing.