Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Apr 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
Up to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Nights only | Elderly and Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
A large private nursing home in Ayr currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their team as Charge Nurse on nights only.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout the Ayrshire region.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Nights only
• An excellent pay rate offered up to £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6 equivalent
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the management of the home.
What our client is looking for in a Night Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.