Mental Health Nurse/RMN
Redhill, Surrey, England
- £ 26565.0 - 31696.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£26,565 to £31,696 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6)| Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Good CQC |
A specialist mental health rehabilitation facility in the Redhill area is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Nurse/RMN to join their clinical team. The facility provides specialist rehabilitation and support to men and women of working age with enduring mental illnesses, with locked, open and step-down wards on site.
Details of this Mental Health Nurse/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts which includes days and nights
• A great annual salary in the region of £26,565 to £31,696 which is in line with Band 5/6 rates in the NHS, plus paid breaks and enhanced overtime and Bank Holiday rates
• A sick pay scheme, a company pension plan and staff loyalty and recognition rewards
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities plus support with revalidation
• DBS costs covered, free uniforms, meals whilst on shift and free on-site parking
• The company is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU Nurses (subject to T&Cs)
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Subsidised accommodation may be available
• Flexible working to accommodate school hours
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally you will be experienced in a long-term mental health rehab setting, although newly qualified RMNs will be considered and the centre can offer additional support and training
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Redhill, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31385.7 - 31385.7 Per yearFull timePermanentKnaphill, Woking, Surrey, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woking and receive our £1500 Welcome to Priory Bonus! Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An expe...