Lead Nurse - Outpatients
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 35000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
We are seeking an experienced Senior Nurse to lead the Outpatient and Pre-Admissions teams at our client's new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The patient mix has a high proportion of Orthopaedic/MSK with a variety of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience is essential.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- NMC-registered Nurse
- Current or recent Orthopaedic experience or a strong mixed Surgical clinical background.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a Nursing team within an Independent Sector Hospital setting.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including opportunity to add spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400 - 34700 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service Loc...