Head Nurse - COVID-19 Discharge Support
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 19.56 - 22.56 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 Jun 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£19.56 - £22.56 p/h + Paid Breaks - Band 7 Equivalent | COVID-19 Discharge Support Unit | FT Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Salisbury nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Head Nurse in their newly opened Hospital Discharge Support Unit which is currently supporting patients with suspected COVID-19.
Once the pandemic has passed, this unit will be converted to an elderly nursing home.
What the home is offering and details of the Head Nurse role:
• Full-time hours on a permanent contract, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Usual rates of pay of £19.56 per hour, with an additional £3 per hour paid during the COVID-19 pandemic, with pay rates returning to normal after the pandemic has subsided
• Breaks are paid
• Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
• A great company pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
• Free DBS, uniforms and on-site parking
• Refer a Friend bonus scheme paying £1,000 for nurse recommendations
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
What we are looking for in a Head Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience in the management of staff, leading shifts and able to effectively manage and coordinate care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a strong leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.