Staff Nurse RGN
Southall, Greater London, England
- £ 17.50 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Apr 2020
- 31 Jul 2020
£17.50 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | 36 hours per week | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
A leading West London nursing home currently requires a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team. The home provides round the clock care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days or nights
• Great rates of pay offered at £17.50 to £18.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• A great working environment
As Staff Nurse RGN, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.