Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Apr 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£16.50 to £17.50 per hour + Paid Breaks (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours and Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Derby is looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGNs and RMNs to work on a fill or part time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia care to older people from throughout the Derbyshire area.
Details of these Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work full or part time hours
• Flexible shift patterns in place with days and/or nights available on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £17.50 depending on experience
As Registered Nurse you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage and update care plans, administer medications and ensure accurate clinical records are maintained in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care sector
• Passionate about providing high quality care to older people
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.