Nurse Unit Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Apr 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.3K | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading care home located on the borders of Leeds and Wakefield is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager on a permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older adults living with elderly and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £39,300
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A great staff benefits package
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult /RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home/elderly and dementia care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.