Seaford, East Sussex, England
- £ 18.91 - 18.91 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Apr 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£18.91 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Nights | Free Learning and Development | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Seaford is looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Night Nurses to join their team on a full or part time basis.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties, disabilities and dementia and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full or part time nights on a permanent basis, with shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.91, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• Training provided and paid for
• Free uniforms and free staff parking
• A workplace pension scheme
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will be experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.