Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Apr 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care |
A 50+ bedded private nursing home in Winchester currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The recently refurbished home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people in a modern, luxury environment with great facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse post:
• Permanent contracts to work full or part time nights
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £19.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.