Residential Home Manager RGN/RMN/NVQ4/NON NURSE/NVQ5
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Mar 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£40000 to £42000 per annum (equates to up to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours per week | Days only | Will consider nurse or non-nurse qualified candidates
A vacancy has arisen for a Residential Care Home Manager to lead and develop a 50+ bedded care home in the Dumfries area.
What the home is offering and details of this Residential Home Manager position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary offered from £40000 to £42000 per annum (equates to up to NHS Band 7)
• A fantastic working environment
As Residential Home Manager, duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area. You will focus on making continuous improvements in the home, ensuring the best possible environment for residents and staff alike.
What our client is looking for in a Residential Home Manager:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN or have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ or SVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• NMC Registered if Nurse qualified
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 35735 Per yearFull timePermanentWorkington, Cumbria, England
Senior Staff Nurse - Mental Health / Learning Disabilities care home Location: Workington, Cumbria Salary: up to £35,735 per annum ...