Junior Sister/Charge Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 27 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Junior Sister/Junior Charge Nurse. The position will be based mainly at Camberwell Sexual Health Centre with some cross working at the Beckenham Beacon Sexual Health Clinic. This role will provide line management and leadership to the nursing and client support worker team. In conjunction with the Senior Sister you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain excellent standards of nurse delivered care and lead on ensuring first class patient experience.
To fulfil this role you will have consolidated experience and proven clinical competency in Sexual and Reproductive Health. You will have had some experience of managing a team, or are keen to develop your line management skills. You must have good communication skills. You will be well organised, resilient and able to meet the challenges and demands of a busy and diverse clinical service.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate high standards in clinical care and have the ability to improve quality and patient satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to build on and develop your leadership/management skills in a supportive environment.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 10 jobs https://www.nurses.co.uk/jobs/nursing/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.nurses.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward childrens nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentOrpington, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the ...