Deputy Nurse Manager - Haywards Heath
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£40,000 per annum
Purosearch is looking for a hard-working and caring professional to join a family run care organisation based in Haywards Heath. I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN) to join a nursing home that provides nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Deputy Nurse Manager Requirements:
• RGN or RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Clinical Manager Benefits:
• A competitive salary of £40,000
• On-going training and development.
• Several company benefits and schemes.
My client is committed to providing the highest standards of care, ensuring residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence. The Deputy Nurse Manager will be a natural leader who will have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
To apply please contact steph at Purosearch on 01614411441 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 18.5 Per hourFull timePermanentPurley, Greater London, England
NURSES PURLEY - £18.50 P/H - ** Immediate Start Available** Location: Purley Salary: £18.50 p/h (36 hour week) 3 Days Are you an ex...