Band 6 CPN\/Care Coordinator
London, Greater London, England
- £ 24 - 24 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Band 6 CPN/Care Coordinator
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 CPN or Care Coordinator to work in the Community Mental Health Team based in South Westminster, London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £25 - £26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25435 - 27430 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Preceptor -Mental Health Hospital PICU £9,000 WELCOME BONUS Location: Wandsworth Salary: £25435 - £27430.00 plus additional patient...