Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 30030 - 40040 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
* Location: Northwich, Cheshire
* Position: Registered Nurse
* Care Categories: Cancer Care, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease, Old Age
* S alary: £17.50 - £30,030 - £40,040 negotiable depending on experience!
* Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
* Hours: Full-time (33hrs/44hrs) or part-time (22hrs) available
* Shifts: Permanent days or permanent nights or mixed - 8/8 start and finish times
*Rated 9.8/10 on Apply
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen, I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with a very reputable nursing home located in Northwich, Nottingham. This service is a small 54 bed home, they take pride in their team and look after their residents with the upmost passion and care, the staff understand that all their residents are people just like them. The t eam are thoughtful and compassionate and have a good team bond.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Review from Son of Resident: "The M anagement are first class and always helpful, friendly and above all there for you to talk to. Hard working staff, helpful, really care for their residents"
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* · Many benefits in line with the NHS
* · Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* · A thorough induction programme
* · A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* · Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* · Leadership & management development
* · 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* · CPD top up
* · Free eye test and savings on optical care
* · Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* · Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* · Childcare vouchers
* · Free uniform
* · Free DBS
* · Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
To be a successful candidate for this registered nurse position, you should be compassionate, professional with a caring nature and a good communicator. You have an eye for detail and are super organised. You must be a registered nurse (RGN, RMN & RNLD) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin
Text Number: Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.