Widnes, Cheshire, England
- £ 26700 - 35700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
* Location: Widnes, Cheshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability, Younger Adults
* Salary: £15.61 - £26,700 - £35,700 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time and part time hours depending on your preference (22. 33 or 44 contracted hours available)
* Shifts: Days, Nights or mixed shift patterns available and to suit you and your preference
*Rated 9.7/10 on Apply
I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN (Registered General Nurse), RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) or RNLD (Registered Nurse Learning Disability) to work within this service located Windes, Cheshire. This service take pride in their team and look after their residents with the upmost passion and care, the staff understand that all their residents are people just like them. The t eam are thoughtful and compassionate and have a good team bond.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care and memory care for those living with dementia. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Newly Qualified Nurses:
My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Review from Son of Resident: "A friendly, caring professional environment where residents are treated like people rather than patients - home from home."
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Please only apply for this position if you are a Registered Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC Pin.