Registered Nurse Excellent Service
- £ 26500 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
* Location: Crewe, Cheshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Cancer Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease
* Salary: Up to £15.50per hour £26,500-£35,000 per annum negotiable depending on experience
* Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
* Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time and part time hours depending on your preference (22. 33 or 44 contracted hours available)
* Shifts: Days, Nights or mixed shift patterns available and to suit you and your preference
* Rooms: 48
* Contract type: Permanent
*9.7/10 RATED ON Apply
*High staff moral with an amazing Home manager
*Market leaders in private healthcare
*up to £35K salary!!
Further Details: A fantastic opportunity have come up within a market leading nursing home provider for an experience or newly qualified nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD, the service is located in the beautiful town of Crewe, Cheshire.
The home has an outstanding reputation, scoring 9.7/10 on Apply from residents, family and friends of residents.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care . All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Staff: The highly trained team understand that every resident is a person with their own story to tell, this makes for a cheerful, warm-hearted and passionate team, fully committed to understand residents and individual needs. The Home Manager makes sure that all Residents receive the kindest possible care which has created a homely atmosphere.
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shifts/Salary & Benefits: The home manager can be very accommodating offering days, nights or mixed shifts to suit your needs, in certain circumstances we can even looked at fixed shifts, shifts are usually 8/8. Working for the private sector and a market leader you with be rewarded with some of the best benefits and salaries that are higher than the NHS.
Home Managers Motto: "For me and all of my staff it's simple, kind care means ensuring that somebody feels safe, comfortable and loved."
The home manager has an open door policy, is hands on and supportive to all staff whether that to be day to day support or developing you in your career.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* Support and development for Newly qualified nurses
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.