Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 28000 - 37400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
- - Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- - Position: Staff Nurse
- - Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability
- - Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- - Salary: £16.36 per hour - £28,000 - 37,400 per annum + £1000 welcome bonus
- - Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- - Hours: Full-time (33hrs/44hrs) or part-time (22hrs) available
- - Shifts: Night shifts are 8/8
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Rated 9.6/10 on Apply
*DBS AND NMC PIN PAID BY EMPLOYER
Further Details A fantastic new opportunity has arisen, I am looking for highly motivated nurses RGN, RMN or RNLD to work with a very reputable nursing home located in Cheshire as a Senior Night Nurse. The Home is a purpose-built home offering residential and nursing care. The Home Manager makes sure that all Residents receive the kindest possible care. The extensively trained team deliver all the nursing and specialist care and support services that your loved one require.
Every staff member is cheerful. Warm hearted and passionate, they are fully committed to understand every resident's needs. We feel this makes a happy workplace and allows you to flourish and provide continuity of care.
Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,400!!!
Review from Son of Resident: "A friendly, caring professional environment where residents are treated like people rather than patients - home from home."
- - Many benefits in line with the NHS
- - Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- - A thorough induction programme
- - A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- - Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- - Leadership & management development
- - 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- - CPD top up
- - Free eye test and savings on optical care
- - Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- - Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- - Childcare vouchers
- - Free uniform
- - Free DBS
- - Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31083 - 36619 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disabilities...
£ 26400 - 35200 Per yearFull timePermanentWallasey, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!- Location: Wallasey, Merseyside- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, menta...
£ 37455.6 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Nurse qualified Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Needs rehabilitation Location: Liverpool Salary: £37455.60 per a...
£ 28000 - 43480.32 Per yearFull timePermanentLeigh, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health, Brain Injuries and Complex Needs Location: Leigh, Lancashire Salary: £...