Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care for older adults
Salary: £15.45 per hour ( £26,500 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Contract type: Permanent
Are you looking for nurse jobs in Edinburgh? If so, you've reached the right place as we are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse and Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within a supportive and friendly Care Home located in Edinburgh. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing nursing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care. The Care Home is rated a 9.2 / 10 on Apply with fantastic reviews from residents, families and staff, please see a recent example below:
"My mother is being well cared for. I have no problems, the manager is very nice and approachable. All the staff are very caring and look after all the residents. The staff know mum really well and deliver person-centred care. I have only good things to say about the home."
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Preceptorship Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Care Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8pm (days) and 8pm - 8am (nights). You will receive a 1 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Employee Benefits include:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uni
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: EdinburghSalary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum ...