Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 28000 - 37300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
- Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age & Sensory Impairment
- Service: General and mental health care
- Resident Admission Age: 65+
- Salary: £16.32 per hour £28,000 - £37,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
* 5/5 CQC rated overall GOOD!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. Located in the popular town of Pontefract, in West Yorkshire, the home is a lovely, purpose-built care home offering residential, nursing and residential memory care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,300!!!
*2019 REVIEW: Management and staff are friendly, caring, supportive and always on hand for any questions. Mum was a resident for over 6 years but passed away in January 2019. Well looked after*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Break into prison healthcare!Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where no two days are the same?Are you looking t...