Staff Nurse - £16.50ph + Amazing team and service!!!
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 26200 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
- Location: Old Age & Dementia
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care & Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care
- Resident Admission Age: 60+
- Salary: £16.50 per hour £28,300 - £37,700 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*The hgome recently celebrated 6 members of staff on long service from 5 to 15 years*
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Calverton, Nottingham. The home is a small, purpose-built home offering residential, residential dementia and nursing care. This lovely home offers a choice of three sitting rooms and three dining areas, all with views of the garden. In addition, there is a sunny conservatory, popular memory room, and a room to pursue hobbies and interests. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Home Manager: She has over nine years' experience in providing care and support for elderly people to enrich their lives. She is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest possible standards in care and quality of life for Residents. She also works hard to arrange events and activities with nearby schools and churches and is always keen to include the local community.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,700!!!
*2018 REVIEW: Very happy to have mum stay with you. The staff are very caring and make mum feel very welcome*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36996 Per yearFull timePermanentRipley, Derbyshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Unit Manager Location: Ripley, DerbyshireService Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex nee...