Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 29900 - 39900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse position in a nursing home in Bedford, flexible working hours, full time , part time, days or nights, salary up to £39K.
As a Registered nurse you will join an already flourishing team offering the highest standard of care including nursing, residential and palliative care, along with care for older people with disabilities and dementia nursing care.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN), (RMN) or (RNLD) this is a great opportunity to join this nursing home based in Bedford, Manchester, all staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* Paid Breaks
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.