Registered Nurse - Hospital
Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- £ 29.56 - 29.56 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
As a Registered Nurse in Perth and the surrounds, you'll work in hospitals providing high quality care to patients or through NHS bank work. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer.
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Our Exclusive Benefits
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Enjoy Flexi Pay where you can receive up to 25% of the value of your shift the same day you work it, including weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and get out to work in just 48 hours!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33030 - 34715 Per yearFull timePermanentDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Nurse qualified Deputy Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) Learning Disabilities Location: Dundee, ScotlandSalary: up to £16.69 p/h (&pou...