Senior Nurse - Mental Health
London, Greater London, England
- £ 36500 - 36500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Senior Nurse - Mental Health - Private Hospital - Roehampton, South London - £36,500 per annum plus £9,000 welcome bonus
We are currently recruiting for a registered mental health nurse (RMN) to join a private hospital in Roehampton, South London. This is a PICU service, providing care for males and females.
As a senior nurse you will have a passion for working within mental health and be looking to progress within your nursing career. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which offers training and development.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse role include:
- Excellent salary up to £36,500 per annum
- £9,000 welcome bonus
- Relocation packages available
- Funding for master's in nursing available
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Senior Nurse, you will have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentOld Woking, Woking, Surrey, England
Join us today at Life Works and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced RMN o...
£ 24 - 25.5 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum Registered Mental Health Nurse/ Registered Gene...
£ 10 - 18 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Job description HCL Nursing is currently looking for Community Based Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in the London area willi...