Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
Full or Part-Time Nights or Rotation | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A leading care home in Motherwell is currently recruiting for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to strengthen their nursing team, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully compliant home specialises in caring for young adults/adults of working age who are living with disabilities and neurological conditions in addition to caring for older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• Full or part time contracts of up to 38.5 hours per week, with permanent nights or rotating shifts available covering a 7 day rota
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.45 per hour
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal and PVG fees paid
• A relocation package is available
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and coordinate care for a small caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care. You will manage medications and care plans, ensuring residents are regularly assessed and their personal, medical and social needs are met.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and the home can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse - £15.45ph + £1K Bonus Amazing benefits!!! * Location : Balornock, Glasgow * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categori...