Deputy Manager – Dorchester - £42k
Dorchester, Dorset, England
- € 0 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Deputy Manager Dorchester - £42k
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join the team at a privately owned Nursing home in Dorchester.
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Providing a high standard of care to every resident
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia Bowman at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply