Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £ 16.57 - 19.37 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£16.57 - £19.37 p/h + Paid Breaks (Inc Enhancements) – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Dorset nursing home is currently looking to recruit RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurses to work days, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in the Ferndown area and provides elderly and medical nursing care to older adults from throughout the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts to work flexible day shifts, which will include some weekends
• Competitive pay rates of £16.57 per hour, plus paid breaks and enhancements which takes it to £19.37 per hour
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.