Littlehampton, West Sussex, England
- £ 17 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£17 to £17.50 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | L&D Prospects | RGN/RMN Considered
A large general elderly and dementia nursing home in Littlehampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their days nursing team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full or part-time contracts to work flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 to £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting, or interested in working in this sector of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.