Hastings, East Sussex, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks & Handover – Band 6 Equivalent Rates| Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A leading Hastings nursing home currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a purpose-built setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury accommodation.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis working nights over a 7 day rota which includes alternate weekends
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks and handover, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
• A range of training and development opportunities
• The cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
As Night Nurse you will play a key role in ensuring a high quality clinical service during the night shift, and will implement care plans, administer medications and manage clinical records.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Confident managing and administering medications and managing clinical documentation
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and well organised, with good attention to detail
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.