Calne, Wiltshire, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work nights in a fully CQC compliant elderly dementia nursing care home in a village near Calne.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full or part-time contracts for permanent nights
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction programme
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Nurse you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing medications and care plans
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.