Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £29.9K | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Considered | Elderly, Dementia, ABI and Neuro Care
A large care centre in Ipswich is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The facility offers round the clock nursing care packages to adults of all ages who require long-term care due to disabilities, ABIs and neuro-disabilities in addition to elderly and dementia care.
Details of this RGN/Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Flexible shifts are available covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £29,952
In this RGN/Registered Nurse role you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK care home/long-term care setting, or willing to develop your skills in this area
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.