Morpeth, Northumberland, England
- £ 16.5 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 16 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse required in Morpeth, Northumberland, Paying up to £17 per hour on days or nights full or part time
- Up to £17 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Morpeth, Northumberland. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Morpeth, Northumberland, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35400 Per yearFull timePermanentSunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £35K Salary - outstanding CQC * Location : Sunderland, Tyne and Wear * Position: Staff Nurse * C...