Night Nurse RGN
Taverham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Taverham area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN with a background in elderly care to work full-time, permanent nights.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Great pay rates of £16.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Night Nurse RGN, you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical care during the night shift, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights and leading shifts
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.