Advanced Nurse Practitioner, South Lincolnshire
- £ 42000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
If you're an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) who wants to be part of a passionate and supportive team, then look no further! Here we have an opportunity that allows you to work with a large team of fantastic colleagues, have 15-minute face-to-face appointments and has no telephone triage work! If you think you've got the right attitude for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, then apply below!
£42,000 FTE - £48,000 FTE
- Large, passionate team
- Training practice
- Varied and interesting demographic for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Forward-thinking practice
- CQC - Good
- Be part of a large, eclectic team
- Lots of support and development for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Very manageable workload
- 15-minute appointment slots
- Working as a full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illness and minor injury work
- Very little admin work!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!