Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Redruth
Redruth, Cornwall, England
- £ 45000 - 56500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
We are appointing for a well-respected GP Training practice in the Redruth area of South Cornwall. The practice has an excellent team from receptionists to doctors and you'd be working in a harmonious environment with everyone pulling in the same direction.
Salary - £45,000 - £56,500 per annum + Indemnity cover + 6 weeks' holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Redruth area, South Cornwall
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- GP Training Practice with multiple Trainers
- Based in beautiful north Cornwall ideal for people who love the outdoors
- Support of Nurse Practitioners and practice Nurses
- Excellent staff retention
- Passed CQC Good across the board
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner role
- Part-time or full-time considered
- Heavily reduced admin workflow
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- £45,000 - £56,500 per annum
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!