Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours Available | Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Service | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses are required to work nights in a large care home in North-East Glasgow, with full or part time contracts available.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and offers elderly frail and dementia nursing care packages to older people from the local community.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Up to 38.5 per week on permanent nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £16.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.