Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£15.45 p/h | 33 or 38.5 Hour Contract – Rotating Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Glenrothes has vacancies for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to work rotating shifts on a permanent basis.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 33 or 38.5 hours per week on rotating day and night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.45
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms, the cost of your PVG fee paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLivingston, West Lothian, Scotland
Home Manager | Large Care Home | Improvement Project Livingston Salary: £48,000k - £50,000k DOE Benefits: &nbs...