Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 26 Mar 2020
- 9 May 2020
£16.00 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | £1K Welcome Bonus | Full or Part time Day or Night shifts available | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Benefits | Experience Not Essential
A leading Motherwell nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout the Lanarkshire area.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full or Part time Day or Night shifts available on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift patterns on nights over a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.00 per hour, which is equivalent to Band 6 pay rates in the NHS
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a RN Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentIrvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - Care Home / £1000 Bonus * Location : Irvine, Ayrshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Dementia, Old A...