Melrose, Scottish Borders, Scotland
- £ 15.75 - 15.75 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£15.75 p/h | 32.5 Hour Contract – Days or Nights| Short Shifts Available | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse is required to join a privately owned, general elderly nursing home in the Melrose area.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post:
• A permanent contract for 32.5 hours per week
• Day and night shifts on a rotational basis, with long and short shifts available
• Great pay rates of £15.75 per hour
• An excellent working environment in a home that consistently receives good and very good quality grades in Care Inspectorate reports
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.