Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Dementia
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 28300 - 37700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
* - Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
* - Position: Staff Nurse
* - Care Categories: Physical Care, Nursing Dementia
* - Service: General & Mental health care in older Adults
* - Salary: £18.00 per hour £30,800 - £41,100 negotiable depending on experience
* - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
* - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in East Grinstead, West Sussex . The Home is a delightful care home which is light and spacious with attractive views over garden and woodland. The atmosphere is both calm and caring. The home offers residential, nursing and dementia care in separate suites. Residents therefore enjoy smaller group living cared for and supported by the home's professional and friendly staff team.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £41,100!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A buddy system for new starters for extra support
* A high number of qualified nurses on shift
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* CPD top up
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 please quote job ref 25939 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com