Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Passionate Manager
Peacehaven, East Sussex, England
- £ 28000 - 37400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse - Great Salary + £1K Bonus
* Location : Brighton, East Sussex
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Parkinson's and Huntington's
* Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
* Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
* Salary: £16.36 per hour £28,000 - £37,400 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Brighton, East Sussex . The Home is purpose built and is just a few miles from Brighton, the home is a friendly care home that offers nursing and residential care, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities. Care is also provided for those living with Parkinson's and Huntington's and young adults with learning disabilities. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Meet the manager: As a dedicated healthcare professional, he has gained a wealth of experience in providing care and nursing support to elderly people, to enrich their lives. He is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. He also works hard to arrange events and activities with nearby schools and clubs and is always keen to include the local community in life at Haven. When asked what he enjoys most about his role, he remarked: "I enjoy seeing Residents with smiles on their faces and knowing they are truly happy. It's wonderful to engage with them each day and it makes my job feel so special."
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,400!!!
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25935 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.