Staff Nurse - Luxury Nursing Home
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27400 - 36600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse - Luxury Care Home - UP TO £36k SALARY
* Location: Stockport, Manchester
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Nursing Care
* Service: General care in older Adults
* Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
* Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both, 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Luxury Care Home
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Stockport, Manchester. Situated just outside Stockport, the home is a purpose-built care home offering residential and nursing care and luxury accommodation. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.5 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC of 4/5 overall good.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.