Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Private Care
Bearsden, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse - up to £17ph+£1K Bonus!
* Location : Bearsden, Glasgow
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Parkinson's disease.
* Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
* Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
* Salary: £17.00 per hour £29,100 - £38,800 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bearsden, Glasgow . The Care Home is modern care home welcoming the frail elderly and those living with dementia. The home also provides palliative care and care for people with Parkinson's disease. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,800!!!
*5/5 5REVIEW: I visit the care home at least once a week, always find the staff very friendly and supporting. A nice place to visit - pleasant experience *
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25924 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care in Bearsden, Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Dementia care - £15.45ph + £1K Bonus!! * - Location: Cessnock, Glasgow * - Position: Staff Nurse * - Care Categories:...